www.wavebourn.com

We create creativity!
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gearslutz.com tech directory
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm 
Шаман, типа...

Australia - Nth NSW - BeesNeez Microphones

My Name is Ben Sneesby, I am a microphone manufacturer and repairer. I can service, repair and rebuild including all capsules, rediaphragming etc all models of microphones. Full restorations, hand built Mic Capsules and all microphone circuit/power supply repairs.

ben@beesneezmicrophones.com.au

Post subject: Re: Gearslutz.com tech directory
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 pm 
Шаман, типа...

Finland - Martin Kantola
Tube microphones & pro audio specialty jobs only

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 pm 
Шаман, типа...

Italia - Roma - Daniele Pazzini
Tel. 06 39725682 Casa - 331 4223794 cellulare

Riparazioni, modifiche, customizzazioni, progettazioni e quanto può riguardare il settore Audio Pro analogico e digitale, anche valvolare.
Grossa passione ed esperienza anche nel campo della radiofonia FM broadcast (TX, RX e processamento audio).
Per contatti: utente "Radioman" in basso

Repairs, modding, customization, engineering and everything related to analog and digital Audio Pro sector, even with vacuum tube technology.
Big passion and knowledge in FM radio broadcast too (TX, RX and audio processing).
Contacts: "Radioman" user on bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:36 pm 
Шаман, типа...

New Zealand - Wellington - Buzz Audio Ltd
We offer repairs to pro audio gear, instrument amps, keyboards, tape machines, microphones and related equipments. We also make custom cables and electronic devices. Please note we do not fix televisions, VCR, CD or DVD players!

Buzz Audio Professional Audio Products and Services

Call +64 (0)4 385-2478

email; service "at" buzzaudio.co.nz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:37 pm 
Шаман, типа...

Norway - Oslo - AudioFixer
AudioFixer
Olav Sundøy
+4792033748
audiofixer (@) online.no

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm 
Шаман, типа...

OBEDIA - Worldwide DAW Support and Training
OBEDIA provides 24/7 help and training for DAW users. Our professional team of experts are all working musicians and engineers intimately familiar with the daily challenges of computer based recording. We support all the major products on the market and deliver our services via phone, email, online with remote desktop, and onsite in our coverage area. We also offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

No matter if you are new to computer recording and don’t know where to start, or you’re a seasoned pro and need a jump on the learning curve to get your project finished by deadline, we can help. One quick phone call to OBEDIA and we’ll get you up and running in no time at all, any time of day or night. We guarantee a “live” person will answer your call every time and each technical session is initiated by us. No waiting in phone queues and we pay for the outbound call not you.

Visit our website for more information www.obedia.com and explore our growing library of video tutorials, manufacturer product spotlights, and much more.

The people at OBEDIA are "beyond helpful"!!!! OBEDIA has made my journey into the digital world simple. The many times I have run into a problem, no matter how simple it may be, the techs have been genuinely interested, and grateful to help me. ~ John Galsterer - Project Studio Owner

Having used the service a couple of times now, I would whole-heartedly recommend OBEDIA to any songwriter/composer who is under tight deadlines and need to get through their projects as fast as possible. OBEDIA is staffed with pros that know all of the latest music sequencing software in all versions for both Apple and PC. ~ Harvey Gittelmann, Songwriter/Composer

So, he stepped me through the reinstall process and bingo we had sound. At this point, I was ready to name my first born after my OBEDIA tech! ~ Mike Oden – Project Studio Owner

Since OBEDIA is available 24/7 I called them. What a great investment. What a relief it was to have all my challenges solved! ~Larkin Maclean Songwriter/ Recording Artist

Steve Garth
steve@obedia.com
www.obedia.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:40 pm 
Шаман, типа...

Sweden - Audio Support
http://audiosupport.se/
Mats Larsson
Tel: 031 949400

Sweden - Gothenburg - Hansén Audio
welcome to Hansén Audio Gothenburg
phone: int: +46 31 743 9424

Sweden - Västerås - NEriks Audio

NEriks Audio AB

Phone: +46 (0)70-5442042
Mail: info(at)neriks(dot)com
Web: http://www.nerika.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:43 pm 
Шаман, типа...

Tube-tech repair>North America
Hi All,
I wanted to post this thread to let people know about the new Tube-Tech service center for North America. It is " TNR Electronics" outside Los Angeles. I just had my SMC2B re-done. You can set up a repair by e-mailing them( only e-mail, but they respond same day). e-mail> tubetechservice@aol.com

Tube-Tech also has a new distributor in the Us from TC Electronic. The new guy is www.cwsalesandmarketing.com

I hope this helps some people out. I have seen a few post and decided to create a new one.

Cheers!,

Cat_hoot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 pm 
Шаман, типа...

United Kingdom - Portsmouth - Mark Rogers @ Old Blacksmiths Studios
Old Blacksmiths Studios, Portsmouth, UK

+44 (0) 23 92 670300
studio@obstudios.com

http://www.obstudios.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 pm 
Шаман, типа...

USA - Chicago - Kengineering
Kengineering
(312) 543 5975
KENGINEERING.COM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm 
Шаман, типа...

USA - Hollywood CA - Aurora Audio
Hi

I'm not offering a tech option, I don't fix things personally anymore, but I do offer a one stop definitive source for information concerning vintage Neve recording consoles.

I have a forum...

http://www.auroraaudio.net/cgi-bin/d...conf=DCConfID1

That's free and already has over 2,500 questions and answers concerning the care, maintenance, history, etc., of Neve consoles up to around the 8078. I do try to answer queries on later Neve consoles or provide links where you can find information.

If you register on the forum, again free with no cookies, spy-ware or any such deviousness, there is a third forum called "Neve Secrets" that you can only see if you register and log in... and at the top of the forum is a list of all the suppliers (including web sites) for all those hard to find Neve spare parts. By registering, you become a member and can email or p.m. any of the other 700+ other members for further help/guidance.

So, while I don't personally repair the stuff... although I can direct you to trusted folk who do... I provide an unbeatable source of Neve information.

Geoff Tanner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:48 pm 
Шаман, типа...

USA - Lexington, KY - Kenetek LLC, Bill Jones
Check out my website, Kenetek Pro Audio for contact info and a sampling of the projects I've done over the past 15 years or so. I restore and repair all flavors of tube and and solid state compressors, mic pres and EQ's. I also manufacture new gear on a very limited basis.

I have restored many Teletronix LA-2A's and clones of this unit, as well as manufactured my own version of it. Also Urei LA-3, LA-4 and LA-5 units, of course. Check out my proprietary T4 tester. It's the most accurate tester of its kind in the world.

The Urei 1176LN and BL-40 units are also a specialty. I've done many of those and have my own set of mods to make a BL-40 much more musical and usable.

I have done many Gates Sta-Levels, SA-39B's, Altec 436's and 438's, RCA BA-6A, BA-6B and BA-6C units, Tube-Tech's and many other lesser-known vari-mu designs.

dbx, SSL, Neve, Pultec - you name it, I've seen it all. Most of the jobs I do include power supply, grounding and shielding upgrades as a part of the restoration.

Please don't send me any junk, I only work on stuff that's worthy and interesting. I use only the highest grade components, and am very meticulous about my work. If I wouldn't use it in my studio, it's not finished. If it's not outstanding, it's not finished. Give me a call if you have a piece of gear you're considering upgrading, 859-539-2455.

Thanks!!!

Bill Jones

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 am 
Шаман, типа...

USA Floyd VA Peluso Microphone Lab, LLC.
Peluso Microphone Lab,LLC.
We have a full service lab including 2 anechoic testing systems, with 30 years Experience in vintage microphone and capsule repair. We can repair almost any condenser microphone, our lab has large stocks of vintage parts for Neumann, AKG, Telefunken, ETC.
John Peluso
540-789-4100

john@pelusomicrophonelab.com
Peluso Microphone Lab

Capsule Page
Peluso Microphone Lab

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:18 am 
Шаман, типа...

USA- Hollywood, MD - Bill Sacks, Orban Factory Authorized Refurbishing
Orban Factory Authorized Rechipping, Recapping, Realignment, and Restoration.

We expertly refurbish analog audio equipment manufactured by Orban, including, but not limited to, Orban 674A stereo EQ, Orban 622B & 642B parametric EQ, Orban 111B spring reverb, Orban 412A/414A & 422A/424A compressor limiters, etc.

We also rebuild, recap, and realign UREI LA3's, LA4's, and 1176 peak limiters.

Bill Sacks, CPBE
Voice- (301) 880-7109
Fax- (301) 880- 7192
Email- Service@optimod.fm
www.optimod.fm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 am 
Шаман, типа...

USA, Pleasant Hill, Wavebourn

Design of custom equipment, installations, configurations, repair.